Sebelumnya dikabarkan bahwa Microsoft akhirnya telah merilis Windows 11 Moment 1 Update untuk para pengguna, dimana didalam update ini, ada sejumlah fitur baru yang diperkenalkan, termasuk klik kanan Task Manager di Taskbar.
Namun kawan kawan, ternyata fitur tersebut tidak dirilis untuk semua pengguna, melainkan hanya pengguna terpilih saja yang mendapatkannya secara random, namun jangan khawatir, karena dengan update KB5018496 yang dirilis untuk para pengguna Windows 11 Insider Release Preview, fitur tersebut mulai dirilis untuk semua pengguna.
Nah update KB5018496 sendiri akan mengubah Build OS menjadi 22621.754, dimana selain menghadirkan fitur klik kanan untuk membuka task manager di Taskbar, ada sejumlah perbaikan lain yang dihadirkan, dimana diantaranya mencakup:
Releasing Windows 11 Build 22621.754 to the Release Preview Channel
publishedOctober 19, 2022
Hello Windows Insiders, today we’re releasing Windows 11 Build 22621.754 (KB5018496) to Insiders in the Release Preview Channel on Windows 11, version 22H2.
This update includes the following improvements:
- New! We added a new consent form for those of you enrolled in Windows Hello Face and Fingerprint. You have new choices for your biometric data. You can keep storing your biometric data or open Settings to delete the data if you have not used your face or fingerprint for authentication in over 365 days. You also have these options if you upgraded to Windows 11 and have not yet seen the new Hello Learn More Privacy text.
- New! We added improvements to the Microsoft Account experience in Settings. For instance, you can manage your Microsoft One Drive subscription and related storage alerts.
- New! We enhanced search visual treatments on the taskbar to improve discoverability. This is available to a small audience initially and deploys more broadly in the months that follow. Some devices might notice different visual treatments as we gather feedback. To learn more about why you might be seeing these changes, see Search for anything, anywhere.
- New! We enhance the backup experience when using your Microsoft Account (MSA). Some devices might notice visual treatments for this enhancement. This is available to a small audience initially and deploys more broadly in the months that follow.
- New! We added Task Manager to the context menu when you right-click the taskbar. This feature rolls out in the coming weeks.
- We enabled the ms-appinstaller Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) to work for the DesktopAppInstaller.
- We will not start daylight saving time in Jordan at the end of October 2022.
- We fixed an issue that affects Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) authentication hardening. We will automatically raise the authentication level for all non-anonymous activation requests from DCOM clients to RPC_C_AUTHN_LEVEL_PKT_INTEGRITY. This occurs if the authentication level is below Packet Integrity.
- We fixed an issue that affects the Windows Search service. Indexing progress is slow when you use the service.
- We fixed an issue that affects cached credentials for security keys and Fast Identity Online 2.0 (FIDO2) authentications. On hybrid domain-joined devices, the system removes these cached credentials.
- We fixed an issue that might affect some types of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Transport Layer Security (TLS) connections. These connections might have handshake failures. For developers, the affected connections are likely to send multiple frames followed by a partial frame with a size of less than 5 bytes within a single input buffer. If the connection fails, your app will receive the error, “SEC_E_ILLEGAL_MESSAGE”.
- We fixed an issue that affects the Microsoft Azure Active Directory (AAD) Application Proxy connector. It cannot retrieve a Kerberos ticket on behalf of the user. The error message is, “The handle specified is invalid (0x80090301).”
- We fixed an issue that affects certificate mapping. When it fails, lsass.exe might stop working in schannel.dll.
- We fixed an issue that affects Microsoft Edge when it is in IE Mode. The titles of pop-up windows and tabs are wrong.
- We fixed an issue that affects Microsoft Edge IE mode. It stops you from opening webpages. This occurs when you enable Windows Defender Application Guard (WDAG) and you do not configure Network Isolation policies.
- We fixed an issue that affects title bars when you use third-party tools to customize them. The title bars did not render. This update ensures that title bars render; however, we cannot guarantee all text customizations will work as before.
- We fixed an issue that might cause vertical and horizontal line artifacts to appear on the screen.
- We fixed an issue that affects input method editors (IME) from Microsoft and third parties. They stop working when you close the IME window. This occurs if the IME uses Windows Text Services Framework (TSF) 1.0.
- We fixed an issue that might fail to sync the audio when you record game play using the Xbox Game Bar.
- We updated DriverSiPolicy.p7b for the Windows kernel vulnerable driver blocklist. This update includes drivers that are vulnerable to Bring Your Own Vulnerable Driver (BYOVD) attacks.
- We extended original equipment manufacturer (OEM) control of Hypervisor-protected Code Integrity (HVCI) enforcement for targeted hardware configurations.
- We fixed an issue that affects File Explorer. It is less dependable when you browse for Microsoft OneDrive folders.
- We fixed an issue that affects the button style BS_PUSHLIKE. Buttons that have this style are difficult to identify against a dark background.
- We fixed an issue in that stops the credential UI from displaying in IE mode when you use Microsoft Edge.
- We fixed an issue that affects Server Manager. It might reset the wrong disk when several disks have the same UniqueId.
- We address an issue that affects the CopyFile function. It returns ERROR_INVALID_HANDLE instead of ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND when it is called with an invalid source file.
- We fixed an issue that affects the Start menu. It stops working when you use keyboard commands to move pinned items to a folder at the end of a list.
Nah ada banyak banget bukan, perlu diketahui bahwa update ini adalah update pertama setelah Windows 11 Moment 1 Update yang akan dirilis Microsoft akhir bulan ini atau paling lambat di bulan depan sebagai cumulative update bulanan.
Namun untuk kamu para pengguna Windows 11 Insider Release Preview, kamu sudah bisa mendownload update ini melalui halaman Settings > Windows Update > Check for Updates.
Via : Microsoft