Seperti yang telah dijadwalkan Microsoft, para pengguna Windows 10 22H2 beberapa waktu lalu telah mendapatkan update preview atau opsional KB5026435.
Update KB5026435 ini sendiri akan mengubah Build OS menjadi 19045.3031 dimana ada cukup banyak peningkatan yang dihadirkan didalamnya, termasuk perbaikan pada sejumlah masalah yang kemarin sempat banyak dikeluhkan para pengguna.
Baca Juga : Patch Tuesday Mei 2023 Untuk Windows 10 Dikabarkan Menyebabkan Sejumlah Masalah!
Nah berikut adalah changelog dari update KB5026435:
- New! This update brings back an improved search box experience on the Windows 10 taskbar. If you have a top, bottom, regular, or small icons taskbar, you will see the search box appear. You can use it to easily access apps, files, settings, and more from Windows and the web. You will also have access to the latest search updates, such as search highlights. If you want to restore your previous search experience, you can do that easily. To do that, use the taskbar context menu or respond to a dialog that appears when you use search.
- New! This update now displays up to three high priority toast notifications at the same time. This feature affects apps that use Windows OS notifications to send notices for calls, reminders, or alarms. Up to four toast notifications might appear at the same time. This means that there can be three high priority notifications and one normal priority notification.
- This update addresses an issue that affects access to Tab settings for IE mode sites.
- This update addresses a multi-function label printer issue. It affects the installation of some of them.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the touch keyboard. Sometimes, it does not show the correct layout based on the current input scope.
- This update addresses an issue that sometimes fails to open the touch keyboard.
- This update addresses an issue that affects App Installer. Sometimes, MSIX apps fail to update.
- This update addresses an issue that affects Server Message Block (SMB). You cannot access the SMB shared folder. The errors are, “Not enough memory resources” or “Insufficient system resources”.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Local Security Authority Subsystem Service (LSASS). It stops working. This occurs when you use Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD).
- The update addresses an issue that affects scheduled tasks. The tasks fail when they use stored local user account credentials. This occurs when you enable Credential Guard. The error message is “2147943726 : ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE (The user name or password is incorrect).”
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Storage Spaces Direct (S2D) cluster. It might not come online. This occurs after a periodic password rollover. The error code is 1326.
- This update addresses an issue that affects dot sourcing. It fails files that contain class definition in Windows PowerShell.
- This update changes the support phone number for Microsoft India for Windows activation.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the PublishDfsRoots policy. It does not apply correctly to a targeted client that has mobile device management (MDM). One example of MDM is Microsoft Intune.
- This update changes the international mobile subscriber identity (IMSI) ranges for certain mobile providers.
- This update addresses an issue that affects the Windows Firewall. The firewall drops all connections to the IP address of a captive portal. This occurs when you choose the Captive Portal Addresses option.
- This update addresses an issue that affects devices that are joined to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD). The Windows Firewall cannot apply the correct domain and profile for them.
- This update addresses an issue that affects signed Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) policies. They are not applied to the Secure Kernel. This occurs when you enable Secure Boot.
- This update addresses an issue that might affect a large reparse point. You might get a stop error when you use NTFS to access it. This issue occurs after a canceled FSCTL Set operation changes the reparse tag.
- This update addresses a known issue that might affect some speech recognition apps. They might have sporadic speech recognition, expressive input, and handwriting issues. This occurs when the display language is Chinese or Japanese. The apps might not recognize certain words. They might not receive any input from speech recognition or affected input types. This issue is more likely to occur when the apps use offline speech recognition. For app developers,this issue only affects speech recognition that uses Speech Recognition Grammar Specification (SRGS) in Windows.Media.SpeechRecognition. This issue does not affect other types of speech recognition.
Nah langsung saja deh, untuk kamu para pengguna Windows 10, kamu bisa langsung meluncur ke halaman Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > kemudian silahkan kamu check for udpate dan download optional update KB5026435 yang tersedia disana.
Via : Microsoft
⚡️ 3 JUTAAN! 7 Alasan Kenapa Beli OPPO A76 (Review)
SUBSCRIBE CHANNEL KEPOIN TEKNO
NB: Subscribe channel Kepoin Tekno agar tidak ketinggalan berbagai info menarik dan bermanfaat seputar teknologi, setiap hari.