Jika kamu adalah pengguna Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 atau Windows 10 1809 (Enterprise, Educations, IoT Enterprise Editions) yang akan mendapati akhir dukungan pada 11 Mei 2021 mendatang, beberapa waktu lalu Microsoft telah merilis update KB5001384 untuk versi ini loh, hadir sebagai Cumulative Update Preview, update ini tentunya membawa sejumlah perbaikan yang sangat penting untuk pengguna dapatkan.
Salah satunya adalah yang di highlight Microsoft dimana pada update ini membawa perbaikan masalah reset speaker configurations jika pengguna membatalkan speaker configuration wizard.
Nah langsung saja, bagi kamu yang penasaran berikut adalah changelog dari update KB5001384.
- Updates an issue that resets the speaker configuration when you cancel the speaker configuration wizard.
- Updates an issue that prevents you from turning on the flashlight utility when the Camera application is in use.
Improvements and fixes
This non-security update includes quality improvements. Key changes include:
- Removes the Microsoft Edge Legacy desktop application that is out of support and installs the new Microsoft Edge. For more information, see New Microsoft Edge to replace Microsoft Edge Legacy with April’s Windows 10 Update Tuesday release.
- Addresses an issue that fails to remove mandatory profiles completely when you sign out when using the “Delete cached copies of roaming profiles” Group Policy.
- Addresses an issue with window activation that occurs when an owned window is removed.
- Addresses an issue with evaluating the compatibility status of the Windows ecosystem to help ensure application and device compatibility for all updates to Windows.
- Addresses an issue with a race condition between Task Scheduler and the Workstation Service. As a result, users cannot automatically join a hybrid Azure Active Directory (AAD) domain and error 0x80070490 is generated.
- Addresses an issue with a partial Service Connection Point (SCP) configuration that causes dsregcmd.exe to stop working. This issue occurs because of a case-sensitive domain ID name comparison that occurs when joining a hybrid Azure Active Directory domain using single sign-on (SSO).
- Addresses an issue that accidently triggers hybrid AAD joining when the Group Policy “Register domain-joined computers as devices” is set to DISABLED. For more information, see Post configuration tasks for Hybrid Azure AD join.
- Addresses an issue that causes lsass.exe memory usage to grow until the system becomes unusable. This occurs when Transport Layer Security (TLS) resumes a session.
- Addresses an issue that includes kernel mode rules for .NET applications in Windows Defender Application Control policies. As a result, the generated policies are significantly larger than necessary.
- Addresses an issue that causes Azure Active Directory (AAD) Work Accounts to unexpectedly disappear from certain apps such Microsoft Teams or Microsoft Office.
- Addresses an issue that might generate a stop error when Docker containers run with process isolation.
- Addresses an issue that causes automatic enrollment and certificate retrieval to fail with the error, “The parameter is incorrect.”
- Addresses an issue in Task Scheduler that causes monthly tasks and tasks scheduled for 0:00 UTC to occur at the wrong time.
- Addresses an issue with Windows Virtual Desktop sessions. A blank list of output devices appears in the Windows Sound Settings app when you plug in a new audio device during a session.
- Addresses an issue that resets the speaker configuration when you cancel the speaker configuration wizard.
- Addresses an issue that prevents you from turning on the flashlight utility when the Camera application is in use.
- Addresses an issue that might prevent an application screen from working when using a Remote Desktop ActiveX control that is embedded in an HTML page.
- Addresses an issue that fails to apply the “false” setting for the RequirePDC flag in Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
- Improves the Windows Server Storage Migration Service by:
- Adding support for migration from NetApp FAS arrays to Windows Servers and clusters.
- Resolving multiple issues and improving reliability.
For more information, see Storage Migration Service overview.
- After installing KB4493509, devices with some Asian language packs installed may receive the error, “0x800f0982 – PSFX_E_MATCHING_COMPONENT_NOT_FOUND.”
Nah seperti biasa, untuk mendapatkan update ini, kamu bisa langsung saja meluncur ke halaman Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update.
Via : Microsoft