Beberapa waktu lalu, Microsoft merilis update baru untuk para pengguna Windows 11 Insider Beta, yaitu update KB5020035 yang mana akan mengubah Build OS menjadi 22621.1020 dan Build 22623.1020 tergantung build yang saat ini pengguna gunakan.
Nah di update ini pula, ada sejumlah peningkatan yang dihadirkan loh termasuk peningkatan fitur accessibility dan juga sejumlah peningkatan lain termasuk peringatan jika kapasitas penyimpanan OneDrive penuh.
Untuk fitur Accessibility sendiri, khususnya untuk dukungan braille, dukungan baru telah tersedia namu pengguna wajib menghapus dukungan lama melalui halaman Settings > Apps > Optional features > Installed features, kemudian menghapus Braille support, kemudian menginstall yang baru melalui halaman Settings > Accessibility > Narrator > Braille > klik more button > Download and install braille button.
Selain itu ada sejumlah peningkatan lain yang mana diantaranya mencakup:
Khusus Build 22623
- The spelling dictionary now uses a language-neutral word list and syncs across all devices that use the same Windows account (Microsoft accounts and AAD) is now available to all Windows Insiders in the Beta Channel. Users can toggle this feature via Settings > Accounts > Windows backup > Remember my preferences > Language preferences.
- Fixed a high hitting explorer.exe crash in the previous Beta Channel flight related to the system tray. This crash is also believed to be the cause of some Insiders experiencing a repeated explorer.exe crash when entering safe mode on that flight.
- Fixed an issue which was causing certain third-party app icons in the system tray to be unresponsive after the latest system tray changes.
- The Windows Update icon in the system tray should no longer look pixelated after changing between light and dark mode.
- If you have two monitors on top of each other, the Desktops list in Task View should no longer appear to be floating in the middle of Task View.
- Moved the open navigation pane button to be under the title bar when Task Manager is wide enough to expand it inline – in doing so, addressed an issue where you couldn’t drag Task Manager from the area in the title bar above the navigation pane if the navigate pane was expanded.
- The Delete key should work in the search box now.
Tersedia di Build 22621 dan 22623
- New! We combined Windows Spotlight with Themes on the Personalization page. This made it easier for you to discover and turn on the Windows Spotlight feature.
- New! We provided the full amount of storage capacity of all your Microsoft OneDrive subscriptions. We also displayed the total storage on the Accounts page in the Settings app.
- New! We gave Microsoft OneDrive subscribers storage alerts on the Systems page in the Settings app. The alerts appeared when you were close to your storage limit. You could also manage your storage and purchase additional storage, if needed.
- New! We added the organizational messages feature. With it, third-party companies could provide content to their employees. They did not need to use the default behavior of Windows.
- We fixed an issue that affected protocol activation of the Settings app. The app failed to open a page under the Accounts category.
- We fixed an issue that affected certain applications. They stopped working. This occurred when you used keyboard shortcuts to change the input mode for the Japanese Input Method Editor (IME).
- We fixed an issue that affected cluster name objects (CNO) or virtual computer objects (VCO). Password reset failed. The error message was, ” There was an error resetting the AD password… // 0x80070005”.
- We fixed an issue that might have caused certain apps to stop responding. This occurred when you opened the Open File dialog.
- We fixed an issue that sometimes affected File Explorer when you opened a file. Because of that, there was high CPU usage.
- We fixed an issue that affected Microsoft Defender for Endpoint. Automated investigation blocked live response investigations.
- We fixed an issue that affected Distributed Component Object Model (DCOM) authentication hardening. We would automatically raise the authentication level for all non-anonymous activation requests from DCOM clients to RPC_C_AUTHN_LEVEL_PKT_INTEGRITY. This occurred if the authentication level was below Packet Integrity.
- We fixed an issue that affected microphone streams that used the Listen To feature to route to the speaker endpoint. The microphone stopped working after you restarted the device.
- We fixed an issue that caused File Explorer to stop working. This occurred when you closed context menus and menu items.
Nah untuk kamu para pengguna Windows 11 Insider Beta, update ini harusnya telah dikirimkan secara otomatis untuk perangkat kamu, namun jika belum, kamu bisa langsung mendownloadnya melalui halaman Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.